Monday, February 2, 2009

I call bullshit on that, vol 2...

MTA?...Bullshit...

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit twice in two days, but let me ask you a question...

Why should inconsistency from a corporation be rewarded when the same inconsistency, when found in everyday Joes gets Joe fired...

I get to the subway station at roughly the same time every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings, between the F the E and the #7 I have had a different type of trip. They don't seem to follow a schedule and if they are supposed to they aren't acting like it...

Bullshit. They raised the fares and the service plummeted. Bullshit...

I know I'm speaking to the largest choir in the history of gospel, but truth be told, the MTA is a privately owned corporation, they have a deal akin to the old Brooklyn Union Gas (at the time the only legal monopoly in the country). Maybe its time to send this thing out for bid and start over, I mean, the MTA conducts business like they are just getting to know the system, a system that is running like its 1964...

I'm calling bullshit and that's that.

No comments: