Tuesday, December 23, 2008

origins vol 3...the search for spock


For the record the name of this blog was given to me by my brother...

...He's a bastard, and he'll tell you so at beingabastardworks.blogspot.com

I was in the middle of the woods explaining to dean thrilla how arguing with me is a moot point when ill prepared and in the aftermath the bastard commented that my debate style was like a Constellation of Logic...

The bastard's blog apparently was tagged by left hand rob who has his own thing going on.  The link is on the bastard's blog, get it there 'cause I do don't do all that science shit...

The Idea was to take a picture right then and there and post and answer some question. I didn't have an opportunity to take a picture and then forgot about for hours, finally remember and there you go...

I'm supposed to answer some questions, but I'm not going to. I don't follow the rules anymore...

People ask me why I wear sunglasses all the time, I tell them simply...

...the Constellation of Logic is just much too bright

No comments: